Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So, here is a quick update...

just a quick update and happenings on the 24/7 Xbox 360 Minecraft Host: Things are still going ok...ish. Still A LOT of griefing. Everytime I check on my Xbox, I'm usually dead and in a crater. I have a good idea of who it is, since I caught them in the act a few times, but I'm a patient and tolerant man.

That being said- If you're tired of griefers, take action! If you catch somebody in the act, send a screenshot or video to me or the Google + Minecraft Xbox 360 community so I can take proper action. I don't want to kick people out just because they joined for the first time and thought that the best place to get wood would be the giant wood house. 

1 comment:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by a growing player base of more than 300,000 creator players who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new avatars imagining what it's like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete