Monday, May 6, 2013

So, things are going pretty well-ish...

Happy to say that it has been running almost without a hitch for the weekend and I hope to keep it running that way! The one thing I've noticed? Doesn't matter how small your project is, somebody will find it and grief it. Minecraft on Xbox 360 has this fun feature where I can choose a player in the host to be a moderator and has the ability to kick players from within the game. I won't say whom I grant this status to, but justice will be dealt. Worst case scenario: I'll have to do a proper screening of players allowed to play in the host. I really wanted to keep it open and free, but I'm torn between protecting people's work in the world and accepting griefers as an aspect of Minecraft and simply have players protect/hide their work better.


Other than that, Great Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment