Thursday, May 2, 2013

So, looking forward to Friday...

Gonna try it again! Shooting for starting it up on Friday, May 3rd, 2013 around 12am or so. Hopefully Xbox won't collapse on itself again like it did last time. Same server and seed. Same idea, just friend me on Xbox Live. Then when it comes online, you'll be the first to know and can just join whenever you like, I won't require an invite. I might try to make sure people don't mistake be being online just to watch Youtube with having the server up by using the beacon system. I'll set it up saying "I'm looking for friends to play Minecraft". Otherwise, if the beacon is not up, the host is probably down.

Remember, if you can't get into the host, chances are it's either full or frozen. If it does freeze/crash while you are playing, send a message through Xbox Live (ok) or Google + (best way to reach me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment