Friday, April 19, 2013

So, we may have a problem...

After running the host for a couple days straight, the xbox is starting to show its age. everytime it starts now, there is a whining noise coming from one of the fans. I think it's the exhaust fan because it feels like a lot of hot air is stuck in the machine. it still runs and can play graphics intense games without a huge spike in the temperature. so when I get another chance, I'll risk another attempt at having the host open for 24hr+.
UPDATE: it's actually the power supply brick. I cleaned it out and made sure its rests flat and the noise has stopped for now. I will bring the host back online soon if no more problems arise.

1 comment:

  1. MM thats probably why i prefer to play it on the pc. Btw here is a list of all the items in the game http://www.minecraftinformation.com/minecraftidlist.php

    ReplyDelete