Thursday, June 25, 2015

So, I've been a little busy...

Sorry about the long hiatus. Due to personal obligations and events beyond my control, I have been unable to post anything for awhile. Nowadays, what with the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One and all the hoopla over the new Minecraft port on the new console, I've had a lot of catching up to do.

Though I've mainly focused on the Xbox 360 version, I will start writing more about the Xbox one version. Although on a fun note, is anyone playing a physical copy of the Xbox 360 version on Xbox One, as it was announced to be backwards compatible now? I know it cannot play at the moment, as only Xbox Preview members can play a very select number of 360 games, as is shown here: http://j.gs/10373703/xbox

4J Studios has even been cranking out a lot of new content with its partners, even hinting at some possible Sony mash-up packs. Most of the Mash-up packs have been cross-platform, with a few Halo exceptions and a few character packs of protagonists exclusive to those console.

I will come bring more frequent updates. It will be a little sporadic at first, but I will come back full strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment